SavingsPinay January Quick Recap


It's time to wrap up the highlights of the month through a quick post. Welcome to SavingsPinay's January Quick Recap.



We hit 100,000++ Pageviews. 

Though it's a little sad that we didn't hit the goal before 2015 ends I still would like to extend my huge thank you for making my dream come true. We are now a hundred thousand pageviews in SavingsPinay!!! This means a lot especially to me because I didn't expected the site to receive this kind of support. Know that I will continue to improve the content in this humble blog. READ: What to Expect in SavingsPinay this 2016 

First SavingsPinay Series in 2016

I am so happy that many supported the very first SavingsPinay Series was a success. I made a series of blog posts about Financial Planning 101 which I hope gave you an idea on how to plan for your finances this New Year. Below are the links for the posts:

  1. SERIES | Day 3 Financial Planning 101 : Personal Finance Tips + Free Infographic - New!
  2. SERIES | Financial Planning 101 : Day 4 Personal Finance Moves You Ought to be Doing - New!
  3. SERIES | Financial Planning 101: Day 1 Top 5 Personal Finance Basics - New!
  4. SERIES | Financial Planning 101: Day 2 Elements of a Solid Financial Plan - New!
  5. SERIES | Overview of January SavingsPinay Series Financial Planning 101 - New!
My New Budget and Spending Tracker

My new system in tracking my spending and budgeting my money is doing great. It's nice to finally see how much I spend on items. Actually for the I've been extra thrifty this month because whenever I review my spending there were fewer fast food lunch out ever since Nica and I discovered the best jolly jeeps in Ayala (will soon blog about this). I also am not taking pedicap anymore which saved me 16pesos everyday. I am still in the hunt of better ways that I could save money since I have a lot of travel plans for this year. 

Freelance Writing again

I opened myself again for some easy writing gigs and I am very much fortunate to have the best clients ever. I am happy have extra income through one of my passions. I still have a lot of plans regarding my content writing thing since its something that worked as a source of extra income for me last year.

Event Hosting 

Another great plan for 2016 is to go back hosting events for added income. I miss being an event emcee to weddings, debuts, birthdays and corporate events. I also want to market my hosting skills more and make myself known in the industry. 

POSTS PUBLISHED THIS MONTH


SavingsPinay January Quick Recap SavingsPinay January Quick Recap Reviewed by Danish Yaqoob on 19:49:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Thanks for your comment.Keep visiting for latest updates from us.
Moreover, Subscribe Now!



FB Instagram Twitter Google+