How To: Leave A Clickable Link In comments of blog


If there's one thing I love doing when it comes to blogging, it's leaving comments on other people's blog posts I've read. If there's one thing Idon't love about blogging, it's that I always feel really uncomfortable self promoting. I'm not sure why - it just kinda makes me cringe!
Now, popping my marketing hat on - one of the best ways to drive traffic to your blog is actually by commenting on other people's! So really, it's a win-win situation as the author gets a nice comment and you get traffic back. Just please don't leave a comment for the sole purpose of leaving your blog link. That's a no go. I actually find it really helpful when people leave a clicky link in a comment, as I've found some amazing blogs to read as a result. So why it makes me uncomfortable is anyone's guess!
So how do you create a clicky link? Simply writing www.softdews.blogspot.com won't work. Sure it's there for people to see - but then you've got to highlight it, then copy and paste into the web bar and ain't nobody got time fo' that!
You'll need a simple bit of HTML code - which is:
<a href="https://www.softdews.blogspot.com">Softdews</a> 
This will then show up like this:Softdews
To use the code above to create your clicky link, simply edit the link in the quotation marks "www.softdews.blogspot.com" and then the text in the arrows >Softdews<.
As a blogger I think it's pretty useful to know simple coding like this, as it can always help you out in a pinch to work around things.
Hope you find this helpful - if there's anything else you're not too sure on that you need help with, just let me know in the comments below 
How To: Leave A Clickable Link In comments of blog How To: Leave A Clickable Link In comments of blog Reviewed by Danish Yaqoob on 11:31:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Thanks for your comment.Keep visiting for latest updates from us.
Moreover, Subscribe Now!



FB Instagram Twitter Google+